Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Writing Activity

I dont know what to write i dont know what to write i dont know what to write i dont know what to write. every moring i wake up at 635 and go and brush my teeth and wand wash my face i then get my cloths on and put food in my backback and do my hair. then i leave to go to school at 710am. once i get here i wait for lauren and lauren and we walk up to our lockers and wait for 5 min til the bell rings. then lauren and i go to our economics class which is very boring and i dont understand anything so i just sit and stair. then the other lauren and i come to this class to sit and type the whole time which is better then writing by hand in a class room but blogs are very weird i dont know why he is making us have one iv never had one before and think it is a little dumb. we should just type about topics he gives us like a normal writing class

3 comments: